20 February 2011

The beginning...

This is Mycroft and Sherlock.

We've made Lestrade a Blog, so that he can write about all the interesting things he does. This Blog isn't allowed to have any of the boring bits about boring stuff like John's does. It's just for things about murders and crimes. Not the boring love stuff.

That was Sherlock. This is Mycroft.

We hope Lestrade will use this Blog to explain what he does at work. Sherlock is certain that it will be very exciting. I've tried to explain to him that policework isn't all exciting, but I don't think he quite believes me yet.

Anyway, now we're going to ask Lestrade to start updating it. We hope that John will help us persuade him.

9 comments:

X said...

Love the title you two chose for the blog. Can't wait to see what Lestrade will post (if anything), but you can always get the readers of John's blog to help you persuade him into writing.

Trista said...

I've never heard of someone making a blog for someone else, without their express wishes I mean. It would be interesting to read about your slice of life and all that exciting police business.

I just hope that there's polls, you guys make the best ones.

Trills said...

If only there was a way to keep the boys out. Then we could get the more interesting bits about your dates as well ;)

Greg Lestrade said...

X - as if I had a choice but to post. John has to now, so he's not going to let me get away with avoiding it. And Sherlock and Mycroft did ask nicely. Can't promise it will be as regular as John's though.

Trista - if the boys show me how to make polls, I'm sure there will be.

Trills - these two boys know more about computers than I ever will. And besides, if I put anything 'interesting' on here, my colleagues are bound to find out.

Yana said...

Hi Lestrade! Glad to see you're starting a blog too! I'm looking forward to accounts of your work!

Though, d'you think you could get Mycroft or Sherlock to set up a feed for us to follow? *is technologically impaired*

Anonymous said...

♥ ♥ ♥

Greg Lestrade said...

hi, Yana, I'm told by the boy-geniuses...genii...oh God, they'd know. Those bright kids, anyway, that there are now buttons you can click, or things to follow on...other blogs? I don't even begin to understand how this works. But I can copy and paste - yes, I can, thank you, I don't need showing! I do use one of these at work, you know. These things:

http://syndicated.livejournal.com/lestradesblog/

http://interestingmurders-feed.dreamwidth.org/

Justblue0162 - Um, thanks? Or was that to those two? Either way, thanks.

Yana said...

Awwww. Thank you Mycroft and Sherlock! ♥

Anonymous said...

Have added you to my LJ f-list! Very excited.

Post a Comment