Lestrade wrote these and now everyone's being boring and he said I could post them and then we can play more games in comments.
John's parents are a bit boring and strict and they don't like the dogs or noise or mud and Louisa said I shouldn't call Lestrade Lestrade because his name is Greg but we all call him Lestrade and we're not going to stop even if she thinks it's not very friendly. But she said thank you for the hedgehogs and that they were charming and John looks like his Dad except his Dad has greyer hair.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I can sing along to a million songs, but I'm terrible at remembering song titles.
2. I've never had a guitar lesson, but I can pick up most things by ear.
3. I used to write some love songs. But I always put in girls' names, in case anyone ever found them.
4. I found my first grey hair before I was twenty. Happily most didn't turn up until I was nearly forty.
5. When I was a teenager I really really wanted curly hair. So I used Mum's rollers.
6. I hated milk when I was little. And then, when I was about 6, it's like a switch went inside me. Now I can drink pints of it.
7. I used to be able to fit my fist in my mouth. I haven't tried for a long time now. I refuse to say if I can fit a fist anywhere else...
8. Apparently I really wanted Mum to call Nicky 'Marmaduke'. I've no idea why.
9. I have had...relations with another... on the back of a motorcycle. A stationary one. It was logistically quite difficult...
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
And we're in a restaurant and I folded my napkin into a chicken shape.