Danger made me do it*
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. Everything I can think to say to you to try to help I know you'd take as criticism, which is the last thing you need. So talking to you always feels as if I've left everything important unsaid.
2. Sometimes you fight too hard, and it turns people against you. Calm down, let your actions speak for themselves, everyone important will realise how good you are.
3. After years of never wanting to see or speak to you, I'm in the right place now to finally talk to you. But I'm still too scared to take that final step, for entirely new reasons.
4. It would be completely unfair, but sometimes I want to push you until you snap, just so I know where that point is.
5. You're beautiful, talented and one of the kindest people I know. What scared you from letting people in?
6. It's not all about you. Stop being an arsehole and just take a look at yourself. You did that, you and nobody else, so stop blaming other people.
7. I worry about you, I hope my fears never come true.
8. It's horrible and ugly and wrong, but I'm jealous of you, and I know you'd laugh at that, but I can't help it.
9. I'm sorry now for all the times I wished it had been me instead of you. Sorry because now I'm so glad it wasn't, and that feels like I'm betraying your memory.
10. Whatever anyone says, I'll always blame myself. But in some ways, I think you'd hate that more than if I blamed you.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
*He didn't really. Obviously. He just said I could if I wanted.