- Proper thunder/lightening/rain storms.
- Large portions of the tennis being rained off. (explanation below)
- Strawberries, cream, Pimms with the works (cucumber, fruit, etc.)
- Getting rid of the bloody knee brace, having it replaced by a much smaller support.
Bad things about today:
- John torturing me by utilising the ancient art of Fy-Syo, a brutal dark martial art designed to inflict pain on unsuspecting folk whilst they're helpless.
(John maintains it's called Physio, and it'll help me get better. Bloody doctors, think they know everything.)
So, all in all, a bloody brilliant day.
And thunderstorms are rather...exciting. I mean, you know, when you're alone in the house with someone as bloody gorgeous as Danger is, and there's only centre court playing, so he's not too distracting, and there's food and alcohol involved... (apparently he's not THAT hard to distract, either...)
Anyway, yes. The boys are home now, and Sherlock is full of facts about lightening. Most of which he's arguing about with Mycroft.
I hope Anthea coped with the dogs okay. They're fairly excitable at the best of times...
In other news, the Poll was very close. 51 of you said 'Yes' to Sherlock getting Degus. Whilst 42 of you said 'Yes'. I did say that the first 'Yes' should have been no, so I guess the answer is 'No', Sherlock...