11 March 2011

result! (almost)

So the poll has nearly closed, and it seems everyone has a lot of faith in Mycroft (well done, mate, you're obviously making a very good impression on here, which is more than most of us manage!). And not so much faith in Danger's ability to stop future trouble.

Today had been mercifully quiet at work, and now I have a wonderful weekend off, before nights next week. I don't mind nights too much, as long as you can fit stuff in during the day. So if Danger doesn't kill me for attempting to support his love of terrible pop acts we might even manage some time spent together.

Any suggestions what we should do?

4 comments:

Terran said...

I think it's less about lack of faith in John and more about belief in Sherlock's ability to get into trouble regardless.

Mycroft does make a good impression, I have to say. Over the internet, at least.

JustGem said...

Other than the obvious? (catch up on sleep, before you make any other suggestions :P ) Well...it's a shame we don't have malls as such in the UK, isn't it?

justblue said...

take him to the cinema and snog him senseless in the back row. ♥

Anonymous said...

I decline to offer suggestions as my last date was a trip to the museum of medical anamoly and the one previous was Body Worlds.

The only less odd-ball suggestion i have is I do sometimes find it fun to look up and hit the tourist traps near me. Living around here I don't normally bother with them.

Good luck!
Tinkerty-tonk!
Bronwyn

Post a Comment